Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Spacebase is a modern, user-friendly real estate management platform. We help real estate, workplace, facilities, accounting, finance, and operations teams manage and share real estate portfolio data in a simple, intuitive way.
We're a profitable, rapidly growing company with a small, focused team. Our existing customers include Airbnb, Lyft, BuzzFeed, Stripe, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Le Creuset.
Our primary goal is to deliver a delightful experience to our customers while providing a “dream company” experience for our team. We accomplish that through our strong emphasis on building a great product, providing space and flexibility for individual growth and development, and on overall team collaboration and happiness.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help with a wide range of functions within our business, including:
- Implementing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Identifying and tracking KPIs for our marketing campaigns
- Continuously updating and testing campaigns to improve KPIs
- Creating, updating, and testing landing pages for our marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing our external blog
- Building our profile across our social media channels
- Building a network of clients and industry leaders to contribute resources and information through our communication channels
- Highlighting our clients, implementation projects, and integrations through our communication channels
- Writing copy for our external website
- Creating and managing our internal newsletter to our customers
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain valuable experience at an early stage but growing company, and wants to apply their abilities across a wide range of disciplines and functions. We value creative thinking and taking ownership over projects, so there is also the opportunity for this role to scale up and help define significant functions within our company as our business grows.
As the right person for the role, you:
- Enjoy working as part of a thoughtful, collaborative team
- Enjoy engaging with people to understand how they work and the challenges they currently face
- Have a strong attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Are well organized with effective time management skills and can manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Have a strong sense of product, user experience, and design
- Thrive working in a smaller, rapidly evolving, early stage start-up environment working remotely with a lot of autonomy
- Take initiative and enjoy having ownership over the projects you work on
As a fully remote company, we offer a flexible working schedule that allows you to work from home or wherever you’d like. This role doesn’t have any strict timezone requirements, but the whole team is currently based on the West Coast of the United States.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, as well as a description of what interests you about the job and why you think you’d be a great fit.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!