Headquarters: Richmond, VA
, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’re searching for an experienced Marketing Designer to help bring our creative ideas to life.
As a key contributor in our marketing team, the ideal Marketing Designer candidate is a knowledgeable, motivated and well-organized professional who thrives in a creative setting.
- Assume lead designer role on various marketing projects such as landing pages, ad campaign assets, email creative, sales decks, etc.
- Ownership of each assigned project’s design lifecycle - from ideation to execution to documentation/asset management
- Creation of various individual design assets such as animations, illustrations, icons and mockups
- Ensure all graphics and campaigns are consistent with Bonfire’s brand guidelines
- Assist in other special design projects such as needed
- 3+ years in a graphic design role
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop & Illustrator)
- A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory
- Familiarity with animation and prototyping tools such as After Effects, Sketch, Figma, Principle, or similar
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time while meeting deadlines and project expectations
- This is a remote position - work from anywhere in the world
To apply: Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the short form on our careers page to apply: https://careers.bonfire.com/marketing-designer/