JoinPiggy.com is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to fill a Business Solutions Analyst position to provide and support business applications, requirements documentation, and data management. Business Solutions Analysts are responsible for translating business needs into effective technology solutions and/or process improvements that optimize processes and ensure the business applications continue to serve the company.
This role will initially be slated for part-time work (roughly 20 hours a week), with progression to a full time role as our requirements and workload increase in the coming months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with IT solutions.
- Identify, evaluate and develop systems and/or procedures/process that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Develop business process narrative, policy and procedure.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and implement applications programs for functional areas.
- Analyze existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and test/debug programs.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans; Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Train business users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Business processes and identification of improvements to meet operational objectives
- Daily transaction processing and operational reporting
- Requirements definition and system testing
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience (4+ years if Master's/ MBA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- High levels of accountability, demonstrated initiative, and innovation
To apply: https://piggy-llc.breezy.hr/p/6736b2ae6332-business-solutions-analyst-remote?source=weworkremotely