Headquarters: Washington, DC
We are GovPredict, a Y Combinator-backed startup that has a singular goal: help our clients win their public affairs campaigns.
We've taken all the tech that's used in public affairs campaigns (legislative monitoring, tech for launching grassroots campaigns, fly-in software, issue management, fundraising), built some unique tools (biggest database of campaign contributions in the world, monitoring municipal ordinances across thousands of cities), and put it all under one roof. We work with Fortune 100 companies, political action committees (PACs), Congressional offices, political campaigns, and more. Our clients include AIPAC, ASPCA, SEIA, 21st Century Fox, and many more.
GovPredict is on the forefront of increasing government transparency as well as shaping how politics and influence is done.
Our product and development team is distributed around the world and our sales + business development is in Washington, DC, USA.
- Serve as our first full-time design hire
- Work together with CTO and Head of Product to create new products and improving existing ones
- Create a uniform design language to use across GP's different products
- Design new products and take them from conception to launch
- Improve existing products to make our users happier when using them
- Work across the organization including the executive team, engineers, sales, and customer success to ensure a world-class user experience
- Contribute to company-wide product strategy discussions
- Increase government transparency through design
- Shape how politics and influence is done through software
- Work remotely or from Washington, DC office
- 4+ years experience as a product designer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a propensity for action
- Experience designing software that simplifies complex tasks
- Possesses skills across product design, interaction design, and visual design
- A portfolio with your design work
- Experience designing with developer efficiency in mind
To apply: Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/govpredict/9d729562-b7c6-42b6-9291-ae3004f16bda