Tiny Boards, makers of We Work Remotely, is looking for a eager, motivated Marketing Generalist to join our team on-site in Victoria, BC or remotely.
Who you are:
You have a passion for Digital Marketing and an eagerness to take on marketing campaigns across a number of different platforms. You are open to learning new things, taking on independent projects and working in a small team to grow our communities through social media, email newsletter and other marketing channels.
This role is for someone who has plenty of ideas and projects they want to take on in order to grow on our online communities, and doesn’t shy away from ambitious projects. You want to be a part of a small, results driven team and you constantly think outside the box! We’re pretty open minded and love people who aren’t afraid to be creative.
Qualities we'd like to see in you:
- You’re self motivated. We don’t want to have to look over your shoulder all the time. You need to be able to work effectively without constant direction.
- A passion for growing communities and all things related to online marketing.
- Eagerness to grow within the role and take on new things. We want you to be a part of the decision making process and ultimately the success of our business.
- You take ownership of your work. We have a large community and our engagement with them is ultimately a major part of our success. You will be in charge of our relationship with our community, and you’re excited about taking on this big responsibility!
- 1+ years in a Junior Marketing or Social Media Management role for an Online/SAAS business.
- Experience working remotely
- Proven results in online marketing campaigns across a number of platforms (give us some proof of your effectiveness and your creativity).
Nice to haves:
You are familiar with our businesses and are a remote work advocate! You share the vision of the remote work lifestyle, and want to share the benefits to the world : -)
Job Type: Part time.
Victoria, BC or Remote
United States or Canada
To apply: If you think you fit the bill - we’d love to hear from you! Send Resume's/CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only apply if you’re eligible for work in the USA of Canada. Thanks for your time : -)