Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team. The scope of this role is to help the users of our tools reach their highest potential by educating them about our products, industry standards, and best practices. To be successful, you must be an excellent communicator, a creative and critical thinker, a master of organization, and a passionate learner. Most importantly, you need to love helping people!
We are in the process of expanding our team to support our growing list of global clients. Our headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA and this position will expand the hours that our support services are available. The ideal candidate for this position would be geographically located in the Pacific time zone.
- Answer support tickets in a timely manner
- Coordinate issues with other shift(s) or Account Strategists as appropriate to ensure timely resolution
- Build relationships with our clients and promote Intellum’s culture through the ticketing process
- Support the Client Success team as needed
- 2+ years in a technical help desk role
- SaaS software support experience preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Experience with learning software a plus
- Team player: automatically lending a hand when a co-worker is in need and asking for help when appropriate
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Active learner who will hold him/herself accountable for his/her own job performance
- Naturally positive and open-minded; able to view the world from more than one perspective
- Creative thinker
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills in English
NOTE: Due to the need to assist our clients around the clock, we are looking for a candidate located in the Pacific time zone. Other regions will not be considered at this time.
To apply: https://intellum-inc.workable.com/jobs/651953