We’re looking for a reliable and talented UX/UI designer to help us grow our projects. We work on our own websites and apps.
About The Work
Our work is in the legal space. We aim to educate our customers about the legal questions & topics they are interested in and simplify their experience while navigating through the legal issue they have.
Your UX/UI design work will help our customers navigate our websites & apps and also help us start new websites where we can publish our content and grow our customer base.
Your design efforts will help our entire team understand the importance of good design.
We need your help to take on our current challenges (and beyond):
- Create designs for our websites and apps to increase customer happiness and maximize conversion rate
- Develop unique design and brand styles for our websites
- Turn our product ideas and concepts into simple and easy to understand design for our customers
- Develop design assets that we can use to share our content across the Internet
- Graphic/UX design experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch skills
- Well organized and reliable
- Desire to work exclusively remote
It’s a major plus if you have any of the following:
- HTML/CSS skills to code your own designs
- Some product experience (SaaS and/or mobile app UX designs)
How Do We Work?
We work remotely. We generally don’t need to sync time zones. The tools we use to collaborate are:
- Gmail & Google Drive Suite
- Basecamp & Trello
- Bitbucket (git)
- Skype & Hangouts
How To Apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com with:
- A 4-5 sentence introduction explaining why you think you would be a good fit
- 3 URLs showcasing your work
- Your desired monthly pay or hourly rate
Please format your subject line as follows: Your Name | UX/UI Designer (example: John Doe | UX/UI Designer)
To apply: Please see the instructions above at "How to Apply?"