We’re seeking a senior product designer who can empathize with technical users to define the future of performance management of modern technologies and businesses. As part of a small team at a quickly growing startup, the role requires involvement in all steps of the design process.
This role involves close collaboration with product management and engineering, from product discovery to implementation. And as one of the early members of the design team, there is the opportunity to define and establish the design practice and workflow.
- Facilitates product discovery with all disciplines
- Develops and maintains understanding of customers, stakeholders, users, their pain points, and workflows
- Builds wireframes, mockups, prototypes to communicate, develop, and challenge ideas
- Produces user interfaces and visual assets for implementation
- Understands and continuously influences product analytics from product capability
- Works lightweight user testing and short iterations into day-to-day
- Incorporates business constraints into design decisions and continually pushes to overcome these constraints
We have a partially remote team, and are currently hiring from:
If you prefer to work out of an office, you're welcome to join us in one of our product hubs in Düsseldorf, Munich, or Novi Sad.
Please include a link to your portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply: Please apply through our careers portal: https://instana.breezy.hr/p/c54e0135af30-senior-product-designer-remote-emea