Headquarters: Miami, FL
We’re Gista, a software engineering company based in Miami, Florida.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced sales director to assist us in guiding a sales team in increasing revenue while maintaining our core values at the forefront of everything you do.
This is a full-time outbound remote position (Only US-based, must be authorized to work in the US) that requires a dedicated individual looking to grow as a Sales Director. We expect you to lead a diverse sales team, maintain communication with our software engineers, and guide the sales process alongside your team.
- Drive $1.25M of revenue from new accounts
- Assist sales executives in generating leads using Apollo and Salesforce
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with high-end clients
- Work with Gistia’s software engineers to develop and finalize an individualized game plan tailored to your client’s needs
- Review sales database to highlight and improve upon any weak points
- Plan out and implement the goals for your team as determined by upper management and the client’s wishes
- Ensure sales strategies are followed by the sales team
- Mentor members of the sales team as needed
- Meeting with the sales team to go over sales reports and identify areas of improvement
- Identifying areas where we can improve our software and present your ideas to management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Gistia’s inner workings as well as the latest data and trends
- Must have 5+ years of experience in sales team leadership and account management selling technology consulting services and custom software
- Consulting experience with C-level buyers
- Plus if Apollo and Salesforce experience
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong email and writing skills
- Strong budget and project management skills
- Strong sales-specific coaching background
- Skilled at leading teams through complex software solution sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Experience with software engineering, web application development, or mobile application development a plus
For more information about who we are, please visit Gistia.com
NO AGENCIES OR LEAD GEN SERVICES. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
To apply: If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com