The Vice President of SaaSOps ($200K/year) will be expected to ensure the availability, uptime and cost optimization of our high-quality products. You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven decisions, and a desire to execute drastically differentiated technical operations processes using cutting edge technologies.
You will be responsible for building out a globally dispersed technical operation using distributed teams and an ultra-efficient application hosting infrastructure. Your first priority will be to scale these activities – while continuing to meet tight, daily SLAs. Priority two will focus on long-term planning to drive continual improvement.
Additionally, we expect you to lead deep-dives into weekly metrics and escalations and leverage your broad Technical Operations Management experience to raise the level of the team performance in an atypical fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Phd. preferred) is mandatory.
- +15 years of experience in IT Operations Management
- At least 3 years of SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps experience
- +3 years of experience managing Cloud Infrastructure Organizations (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Ops)
- Proven leadership experience of building and managing globally dispersed teams with a size of 50+ heads
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 a significant plus
- International experience
Join our community of remote professionals!
Please apply here.