Headquarters: Ft Meyers, FL
Do you live and breathe organization, assisting others and systemization?
Do you want to join a team of heart centric A Players who are making waves in the crystal and healing community? If you are organized (to a fault), insanely efficient, and can meet a deadline without batting an eyelash, this may be the best day of your life.
We’re looking for a new Remote Executive Assistant/Project Management Assistant to add to Team HM as an independent contractor for up to 20 hours per week with the flexibility to work additional hours during peak times of the year. You must be willing to occasionally make phone calls on the company's behalf.
You’ll be responsible for both project management and executive assistant duties. The perfect candidate will be willing to operate under different company hats, have a wide range of experience and be organized (almost to a fault).
This position is perfect for someone who is 90% proactive and 10% reactive.
Work from home. Pay is negotiable and no dress code since you can work in your pj’s from your laptop!
- Project management assistance, acting as assistant to Chief Project Manager
- Executive assistance emails and follow up
- Training and managing other people
- Scheduling & calendaring
- Purchasing gifts for team members, students and others
- Researching and comparing services when needed (emails and phone calls)
- Creating systems and processes and getting operational work done
- Attending 2 meetings per week with the CEO and Chief Project Manager (Monday and Thursdays, 10am EST)
- Attending monthly team meetings, prepare agendas, create follow up tasks
Expected Results & Accomplishments
- Leveraging your time management and organizational skills in order to take on full project management duties on smaller projects
- All SOPs (standard operating procedures) are current and up to date at all times
- All tasks (your own, and all tasks for which you are project managing) are completed on or before deadlines
- Your actions are always outcome-focused; you’re taking initiative and making things happen
We’d Love You To Apply If:
- You have at least 1 full year experience working in some capacity with online businesses
- You have previous operations or project management experience (that’s a huge asset!)
- You are a critical thinker and are comfortable evaluating options and presenting the best path available
- You can commit to attending the twice weekly meetings with the PM and CEO
- You are a highly organized and detail-oriented person who always follows through
- You are flexible (and comfortable) in a fast-paced small biz virtual work environment
- You can easily adapt to changing work priorities
- You live and work from either US or Canada (preferably in the Eastern Time Zone)
- You are a strong communicator with excellent computer skills
*This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the contractor as needed.
To apply: Apply here: https://hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com/now-hiring-project-manager-assistant/