Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We are looking for a talented customer success lead to join our passionate team. In this position, you will be communicating with our customers and potential customers on a daily basis.
You will be designing onboarding funnels and content to help our trials convert into paying customers. This could include email, phone, webinars, and demos. An understanding of data is very important in this position.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with our marketing, support, development and product teams.
- Answering incoming intercom requests and live chat requests
- Creating support documentation (written and possibly video)
- Running one on one onboarding webinars and demos for new clients and developing that content
- Understanding why customers are churning and communicate this back to the product team
- Diagnosing complex technical issues for high-end customers
- Work with the product and executive team to communicate what high-end customers are conveying to you.
- Working with external partners to gather leads and answer questions they may have
- Working with integration partners on how we could better serve their customers
- Potentially be available via phone for new clients
- Check the support site to see what the most accessed pages are and work with support to increase and improve content coverage around those areas.
- Keep a summary of the top pitfalls/issues that new customers are running into.
- Work on projects to improve our onboarding experience (email, wizard, getting started, tracks, settings).
- Own certain KPIs and data points (industry data, team sizes, etc).
- Help with customer support in their downtime.
The right person will:
- Love talking with customers on a daily basis
- Have experience with SaaS customer success, support or sales for at least 3 years
To apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLtQp3IkjpwVpSioRAdTj9U6rNPLDufpBY8I5SF8PC3zRaTw/viewform