Headquarters: London, UK
You will be responsible for identifying and contacting high-value bloggers and publishers to build relationships as part of the client's digital PR and SEO team. Experience is not necessary and full training will be provided.
The role will include:
- Identifying link opportunities for our existing content by analysing the landscape, proactively hunting for opportunities and utilising proprietary in-house tools.
- Tracking competitor content strategies and identifying opportunities for promotion
- Supporting PR campaigns with personalised outreach to high-value prospects
- Supporting other outreach team members with replies to high value publishers
- Securing top-tier thought leadership article opportunities for our talented writers
- Identifying/recommending new content ideas
You’ll be a native English speaker with a mind for processes and attention to detail combined with relentless energy, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. If you love nothing more than spotting opportunities and going after them then we want you on the team.
In terms of your background, if you’ve got experience doing outreach already then great but we’ll happily consider individuals who can craft a compelling email with prior experience in SEO/Digital Marketing roles. We’d also like to hear from you if your background is in sales or admin and you are looking for the next challenge or something more creative.
After the initial period, much of your day will be spent self-directed so discipline, a productive working environment and being comfortable working remotely are essential.
Hours and pay?
- 20-40 hours per week
- Initial rate of $20 per hour before moving to an agreed hourly rate plus performance related pay.
Closing date - Wednesday 23rd January
To apply: Please submit all applications via this form > https://skyrocket.typeform.com/to/fiFlwK