We're running an Online Hiring Event on this coming Saturday to hire Financial Analysts ($30k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Financial Analyst, you contribute to the success of a world-class finance organization as it transforms into uniform and standardized financial data flows.
You work as part of finance and business teams to investigate finance flows, generate and improve reports to provide enterprise data quality.
You gather and integrate data, using manual processing to tackle discrepancies.
You continually improve processes and outcomes knowing that simplicity and data quality is the crucial factor for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance-related field or accounting certification
- 3+ years of finance experience gained in a production/IT environment including running finance processes or financial data analysis (Sales / Revenue / Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Financial planning etc..)
- Relevant hands-on experience with finance reporting (starting with Excel and Google sheets)
- Big 4 Audit / prior audit participation experience a must Experience using corporate ERPs for running finance processes
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four full-time week Bootcamp training program.
You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program that only the best candidates can complete successfully.
To apply please click on this link.