Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
Abstraction Media is looking for a HIGHLY EXPERIENCED Facebook Ads manager to manage our Facebook Ad account. The primary role for this position is to create, analyze, manage, and improve paid Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns to significantly increase ticket sales.
You will be responsible for creating unique ads by using text, images, etc. to engage users and turn them into ticket buyers.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and promotional campaigns
- Create and manage paid online advertising campaigns for individual shows and continuously improve by analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Helping identify new targeting opportunities via keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing daily campaign performance
- Writing concise and attractive copy for adverts
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Sharing paid insights with the content team to help with new content ideas
- Constructing regular reports on campaign effectiveness to share with management
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience in event promotion and marketing.
- Massive amounts of creativity and willingness to try new things and fail
- A strong desire to maximize campaign effectiveness (ROI)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfort working in growing teams and moving fast
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Strong regional relationships with media outlets preferred.
- Proficiency with youtube marketing and algorithm highly preferred