Headquarters: Vilnius, LITHUANIA
MailerLite is seeking an experienced, hands-on sales leader to join our team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating sales of our online SaaS software, primarily through inbound leads.
The Sales Manager will participate in developing, executing, and achieving sales initiatives and building a sales team from the ground up.
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 500,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
At MailerLite, we believe in keeping things simple — no corporate structure or unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organization with a team of highly-driven and talented people. Everyone on our team can pitch ideas for a new feature or propose a change and lead the project.
Our growing team of 37 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
- Become an expert in MailerLite features/benefits and its competitors.
- Turn inbound leads into happy customers.
- Prospect and generate new leads.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve and exceed sales objectives.
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the video call or via webinar.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop and refine sales tools.
- At least 2 years experience in SaaS sales.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and self-organized.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- English: fluent.
What we offer
- Competitive salary - we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote - you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations - the entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it. We trust you.
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Signup for a free MailerLite account.
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application".
There is also another quick way. Simply send us the URL of your newsletter.
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook.
- Companies where you worked and your role with them.
- Why do you want to join MailerLite?
- Describe how you imagine your day-to-day work at MailerLite.
- Describe your action plan for the first month.
- Expected Salary
To apply: Find instructions in Job description, create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com