Headquarters: (Virtual) Your home office
Part trainer, part marketer, part coach, and part superhero - does that sound like you?
Want to work remotely in a fun, fulfilling, and challenging training/coaching role for a company that helps high-achieving consultants, speakers, coaches, and experts build and grow their speaking-driven business?
I’m David Newman, and I’m the founder of Do It! Marketing and creator of The Speaker Profit Formula, our flagship mentoring and coaching program.
My team and I help people from around the world market their smarts as a paid professional speaker AND all the accompanying revenue streams such as coaching, consulting, training, facilitation, online courses, licensing, sponsorships, and more.
We’re hiring a world-class educator and leader to step into the methodologies we’ve discovered over the past 10 years and continue to innovate and build our online mentoring programs into the most effective tools that have ever existed for consultants, speakers, and experts to grow their revenue.
What will you learn in this role?
If you come from the traditional education world, our pace of innovation, action taking and iteration might be uncomfortable for you. You’ll learn how to move fast, iterate quickly and put zero value into sunk cost.
There is zero red tape at Do It! Marketing. We don’t care about how other people have always done things, how you have always done things or what anyone's SOP is.
What we care about is:
1) You love what you do every day and wake up excited to do it; and
2) Our clients’ success.
We ruthlessly measure both of those on a daily basis.
In this role you will learn:
- How to grow innovative coaching, training, and done-for-you programs focused on client success
- How to build a remote team of trainers and coaches who can work with our clients
- How to quickly test, validate and implement new curriculum, training programs and marketing/sales services.
You’ll create, lead and grow the most effective system and team of coaches/trainers that have ever existed in the “expert” marketing space.
You should have proven expertise and verifiable experience in training/coaching and working with highly successful entrepreneurs and/or senior executives as clients.
A background in or strong working knowledge of the speaking, training, coaching, or consulting industry is a BIG plus.
If you want to...
- Make great money while making a difference and crafting a fulfilling career on your own terms
- Work from anywhere (seize your digital nomad dreams!)
- Work with rock star clients who are coachable, committed action-takers
- Flex your coaching, mentoring, and training muscles daily
- Feel proud of the work you do and the way you are helping change lives
- Work on a fun, collaborative, diverse team
- Receive guidance and mentorship from a successful, caring, and creative 7-figure entrepreneur who is deeply committed to your professional goals
…Then this position might be for you.
Apply to join our team if you have these qualities:
- You are available for at least 35 hours per week Monday – Friday
- You are a positive person. You know how to find the good in adverse situations
- You are a person who follows through on your commitments. You don’t jump ship or give up when things get hard
- You like people. You do not have to be an extrovert for this position, but you must love training/coaching, connecting with people, and helping people
- You are detail-oriented, methodical, and a perfect speller.
- You are an honest person with high integrity.
- You are looking for a LONG-term commitment where you can work with and grow with an awesome team.
- If you are trying to fill your time in between jobs, working a side hustle, or while building your own business, DO NOT apply!
- You have consistent access to reliable internet. Our team is primarily remote, so you’ll need your own laptop and reliable, fast internet connection
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient in learning new online tools/apps. We run a fairly tech-heavy operation with our CRM, scheduler, calendars, questionnaires, webinars, etc. and you need to learn fast with our guidance - but without a lot of hand-holding
- Proven expertise and verifiable experience in corporate training, executive coaching, and instructional design/curriculum development.
- As part of our hiring process, YOU will arrange for reference calls with former bosses and managers to discuss your performance, results and professional track record.
We don’t micromanage you. Rather, as the Director of Education, we expect you to be a leader in every way. You will be a daily “in-the-weeds” practitioner (aka: training and coaching) as well as strategizing, leading and building your team.
- 5+ Years of Teaching Experience OR
- 5+ Years of Coaching and/or Training Experience OR
- 5+ Years Of Leadership / Managerial Experience
- (Preferred) Remote Work Experience
- (Preferred) Familiarity/experience with the professional speaking industry
PERKS and PAY
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Occasional reimbursed travel, such as on-site events/team retreats
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (1099 contractor)
- Profit sharing / Bonuses
- Unlimited vacation (mandated 1-week/yr)
- Note: This position does NOT include any insurance/benefits
How to Apply:
1. Create a 1-3 minute video
explaining why you are the best fit for this position. Upload it to Youtube, mark it as unlisted
(NOT private. If you mark it as private, I won’t be able to see it), and send in the link to email@example.com
2. Complete the full job application using our Topgrading system here
- Do not send a video that is longer than 3 minutes
- Do not submit a video that is filmed vertically with your phone
- Sit with your light source facing your face. For example, sit facing a window and film with your laptop webcam. The light source should be behind your camera—not behind you
- You do not need to make the video fancy. Filming with your webcam is fine
Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5pm US Eastern
To apply: https://doitmarketing.topgradingonline.com/job_openings/director-of-education?utm_campaign=direct_links&utm_medium=job-boards&utm_source=we-work-remotely