GroupFire is looking for a talented digital marketer who is passionate about startups, entrepreneurship and growth. We’re looking for an experienced leader to develop, implement and continually improve our marketing across all platforms including web and inbound and outbound channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive our content marketing machine
- Build successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos, demographics, and channels
- Create, monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis (Partner across departments to ensure campaign measurability and data driven decision making)
- Be the in-house expert for marketing automation and email campaign management
- Manage and develop our social media plan (FB, IG, TW, LI)
- Setting a strategic direction for GroupFire’s position in the market using competitor, industry, and customer analysis to define a positioning strategy that makes GroupFire win our customer for the long-term
To be perfect for this position you are:
• Results-oriented: with a desire and ability to manage to objective success metrics
• Autonomous: You can take any task ran with it. No hand holding necessary.
• Experienced: You have multiple years of practice leading the marketing charge and can lead us to greatness.
• Wickedly resourceful: You can find new tactics, channels, and unexplored opportunities
• Positive: We like fun and funny people!