Headquarters: London, UK
Our successful Shopify SaaS apps have grown to over 35,000 active users with zero marketing. We have excellent trial to paid conversion rates, good retention, revenue growth, overwhelmingly positive reviews and a strong brand, so it's now time to experiment with acquisition channels and establish a solid marketing playbook. That's where you come in.
We're a 100% remote team of six with you joining us as our first marketing hire. As the company grows we're investing in building out the marketing team, giving you opportunities to step up with more responsibility and grow your own career.
- Develop and own our marketing strategy
- Execute on that strategy yourself
- Experiment with acquisition channels and methods
- Take a data-driven approach
- Prefer inbound channels but recognise the value of paid channels too
- Report directly to the CEO
- Propose and manage budgets
- Build out the team for short and long term marketing efforts once they’ve proven effective
- Have a voice in shaping our brand and products
Skills & Experience
- Have marketed web apps, ideally B2B SaaS
- 3+ years marketing experience
- A doer not just a strategizer
- Experienced user of marketing software
- Can communicate technical / specialised subjects clearly and simply
- Prioritize and focus
- Very collaborative
- Have worked remotely
- Curious about product, customers and the market
- Ideally have worked with Kanban
You're experienced in working remotely and have found a schedule and setup that works best for you. If that's a coworking space we can pay for that, but that's optional since you decide where you're at your most productive. You communicate clearly and frequently.
Full time, 100% remote from any location with a 4 hour overlap with Eastern Time and European Time. We believe strongly in work/life balance with reasonable hours (usually 37.5 hours or occasionally more when required) and paid time off.
We’re a UK based company with compensation and benefits to match.
To apply: Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Extra points for summarizing a recent marketing initiative that you executed that you’re most proud of.