Headquarters: Pennsylvania, USA
Can you write snappy product copy that sells? Do you like to come up with new ideas and be creative... but aren't too fond of talking to clients?
If so... Wavebreak is hiring a part-time Ecommerce Copywriter.
We're looking for:
- Someone with a high standard of integrity and strong work ethic
- Experience with ecommerce copywriting, including product descriptions, emails, Facebook ads, social media, etc. (writing samples of past work required)
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Someone based in the US with long-term, part-time availability
- Great time and project management skills; deadline-oriented with experience getting projects done quickly, with very high quality
- Bonus points if you have experience with ecommerce email marketing or Klaviyo
What you'll do:
- Write email copy/briefs for our design team (this is the majority of the role)
- Set up email campaigns, sequences, and segments in Klaviyo (ecommerce email marketing software)
- Communicate with our internal team to get campaigns and projects done on time
- Track everything in our project management software and make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- Other duties as assigned
- You'll get to have fun doing simple, creative work with great people
- You'll be paid a steady monthly retainer for every client that you work on
- Not client-facing, you won't have to talk directly to any clients - just write copy and set up emails
- You'll get to work on a variety of clients and industries
- Remote role with flexible hours
- We value life more than work
Wavebreak is an ecommerce email marketing agency. We help established ecommerce stores stop leaking revenue with done-for-you email marketing.
Have a blast doing the best work of your career from the comfort of your home or your favorite coffee shop.
Think you might be a fit? Apply now.