Headquarters: Oakland, CA
Comcate is looking for a full-time sales person committed to making a difference in helping State and Local governments improve their effectiveness and better serve their citizens with our SaaS technology.
Join us in Oakland, CA to make a difference for our customers and Comcate.
Who we are:
- Value making a big impact in public agencies
- Establish open and transparent relationships
- Fulfill commitment to our team and our clients
- Have fun producing meaningful accomplishments
Who you are:
- Working with local government to provide tech-savvy solutions for public agencies and its citizens gets you motivated!
- You can understand issues quickly and you're a great listener but you also know how to communicate clearly with anyone from Company President to IT Staff.
You're full of energy and a self-starter, working hard to set sales goals and exceed them.
- To be successful, an Account Executive will need to be skilled at driving the entire sales process from prospecting to close with large enterprise organizations. This will include targeted outbound prospecting, uncovering customer projects and initiatives, managing complex buying and procurement cycles, and strategic account planning and execution.
- The sales process excites you, from uncovering leads to closing the deal and being rewarded for it!
- Generate, develop and support sales opportunities with State and Local agencies /municipalities. Support strategies for winning in competitive environments.
- Manage all leads, screening and conversion to opportunities.
- Perform targeted outbound calling and email campaigns.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Document all conversations, activities and emails in our Salesforce CRM.
- Understand complex customer requirements including the needs of prospects at different levels in the organization.
- Ability to understand different persona's needs in an organization and the ability to navigate within organizations with different personas.
- Provide feedback on marketing efforts and marketing materials, based on customer input.
- Become a subject matter expert in our solutions.
- Clearly articulate business value propositions to prospects over the phone and internet. This includes performing web-demonstrations of software.
- 2 to 4 years of proven success in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Significant interest in technology and ability to demonstrate comfort working with technology
- Demonstrated interest in public agencies. Preferred: understanding of public agencies and their purchasing processes
- Passionate work-ethic
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive can-do attitude via the phone and in person.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Google Suite and online based applications
Comcate is committed to providing competitive compensation based on experience, and offering opportunities for career advancement.
For the right candidate, Comcate offers:
- Competitive Base + incentive commission depending on experience
- No cap on income!
- Leadership position in a growing, entrepreneurial company with room for advancement
- Freedom to manage yourself and leverage best practices for success
- Creative, team oriented, collaborative environment
- Attractive benefits including health, equity, 401K company match, and competitive paid time off
Our CONFIDENTIAL recruiting process begins with submitting a resume and cover letter. No phone calls, or faxes will be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years+ (Preferred)
To apply: Send your RESUME and a COVER LETTER, to firstname.lastname@example.org