Headquarters: London, UK
No inquiries from agencies, please.
Due to continued business growth this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, customer facing Technical Delivery Manager with IT Operations and Service Management experience to join a leading, growing IT solutions company. This role will be working full time and remotely in the UK and will require occasional onsite visits to customers.
The Technical Delivery Manager will be working with multiple clients acting as the primary escalation point and being responsible for the successful delivery and ongoing service of the digitalis.io managed service solution. With that, the Technical Delivery Manager will need take primary ownership of accounts, ensuring alignment with customer releases plans and internal processes, driving initiatives, interacting with other customer’s departments and suppliers, identifying opportunities for up-sell and being proactive in all areas.
The businesses core areas of expertise are IT Operations and Service Management.
Location: South East UK preferred, will consider other parts of the UK. This role will require travel to London and South East areas.
- You have managed an IT Operations team within an Enterprise environment which is process oriented.
- Hands-on technical and system administration experience with the ability to understand and communicate technical issues.
- Hands on experience working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk, FreshDesk, ServiceNow etc..
- You have a good understanding of core on-premises infrastructure (Firewalls, Servers, Check Points etc.)
- You have excellent communication and project management skills - with proven customer facing experience. This role requires excellent organisational and project management skills due to the variety of customers and activities being managed.
- Experience in IT services transition.
- You are a proactive, creative, self-starting professional who thrives in a startup environment. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of problems, identify areas to improve and proactively help our customers.
- You are an excellent team player, team builder and capable of working independently and with little supervision.
- You are collaborative in driving decisions.
- You are a fast learner and can think out-of-the-box.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid problem-solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to develop relationships with customers.
- A clear understanding of what DevOps and Automation means and why we do this.
- You have worked in an Agile environment leveraging techniques such as Kanban and Scrum.
- ITIL Certified - a solid understanding of the application of frameworks and experience implementing them.
- You have worked in highly regulated financial services environment experience - i.e. banks or insurance companies
- Experience and understanding of ISO 27001.
- Experience with Incident Management.
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google
- Responsible for managed services delivery and ensuring alignment with customer priorities and processes.
- Assess customer requirements and how they affect digitalis.io service delivery model, document, and implement necessary measures.
- Implementation of ISO27001 information security standards within the organisation and collaborate with the auditors.
- Provide service-related input, review and disposition of service change requests, and resolve issues through engagement with customer representatives, service providers, service support.
- Manage priorities, policies, and procedures to ensure continuous process improvement and timely, cost efficient Incident/Problem Resolution and Request Fulfilment to portfolio SLAs and OLAs.
- Act as primary contact point for escalations from the Service Desk, GPS Level II and via automated alerts.
- Collect per-customer internal resource utilisation metrics for profitability analysis
- Manage team on-call schedule and it is kept up-to-date.
- Manage incident management system and ensure it is up-to-date with customer services and SLAs.
- Manage patching, upgrades through customer interactions and follow their change management procedures. Making sure these tasks are done in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain project plan document for customer.
- Gather on-going customer requirements for managed services.
- Define and produce regular reporting for the managed service KPIs - service desk, incident management.
- Maintain regular contact with the customer, provide regular reports on activity and projects and identify upsell opportunities.
- Ensure customer environments, processes, contacts etc are well documented.
To apply: email@example.com