About the Commercial Team
ChartMogul’s commercial team is comprised of three groups: sales, marketing and revenue operations. These groups work in concert to effectively and efficiently create demand for the ChartMogul platform and drive sustainable revenue growth.
As ChartMogul continues to expand, we’re looking for a senior leader to maintain and increase alignment between these teams and help us reach our next phase of growth.
About the Role
The VP, Sales & Marketing will oversee the sales, marketing and revenue operations teams, providing strategic direction and overseeing the development and execution of our go-to-market plan.
We’re looking for someone who is tenacious, adaptable and can affect change throughout the organization.
What Will You Do?
- Align with the CEO’s vision and create both short- and long-term strategies that will bring the Revenue Data Platform category to the mainstream.
- Formalize and scale our go-to-market strategy to include new markets and geographies.
- Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales and marketing processes.
- Work with revenue operations to manage and improve our pipeline and forecasting methodology.
- Directly manage the sales, marketing and revenue operations team, providing general direction as well as role-based mentorship.
- Establish behaviors and processes that support rapid experimentation and optimization.
- Serve in a consultative capacity to other departments, such as customer success, product management, and engineering, educating them on growth best practices and working on cross-departmental programs that support revenue growth.
- 8+ years experience in B2B SaaS, with leadership experience across sales, marketing or revenue operations.
- Provable experience in navigating challenges and scaling a SaaS business from less than $5M ARR to $10M–$20M ARR
- Experience in managing a distributed team of up to 10 individuals.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
- Comfortable in public. That means international travel to meet with customers, speaking to the press or on stage at a conference — whatever’s required to raise ChartMogul’s profile around the world.
- Highly self-aware, transparent, collaborative and open to feedback. As a remote company, candor is critically important.
- Technically competent. We expect you to become a ChartMogul expert for your day-to-day responsibilities and to translate product knowledge into compelling value statements.
- Business savvy. You should have a solid understanding of finance, operations, engineering and product and their impact on growth.
- A doer. Not everything can be delegated in a startup. While we want you to provide strategic direction and big-picture thinking, you should also be ready to get your hands dirty alongside the team.
- A uniter. You’ll be managing a remote team with sometimes competing or differing priorities. You need to drive alignment and create solidarity between groups in order to hit our company targets.
To apply: Job application form here https://jobs.chartmogul.com/o/vp-sales-marketing-fm/c/new