We are looking for an experienced Ember.js engineer to join a distributed team building an omnichannel platform for real-time communication. Be at the ground level of this next-generation, developer-centric platform and help us show the world how far you can push Ember.js.
• Expertise in developing single-page applications
• Experience consuming REST APIs
• A love for well-organized, clear & concise code
• Experience with Ember.js
• Comfort bringing custom responsive UX to life using LESS/Sass
• Self-motivated and ready for a challenge
• Enjoy fast-moving development cycles
• Passion for the craft of software development
• Looking to push development to the next level with interest in working on products where user experience drives engineering
• Continuous integration leveraging Ember Deploy
• Ember's test suite including mocking with Mirage
• Component patterns including contextual, container, presentational, etc.
Life at Caxiam:
• Flexible working hours
• The team is 100% remote
• Choice of MacBook Pro or Air
• Co-working allowance for those who prefer to "get out of the house"
• Health insurance and retirement matching
• Competitive compensation using industry benchmarks from payscale.com
Send resume and samples of work along with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Caxiam has been building mission-critical software for data-sensitive industries for 18 years. We are currently in the process of planning, designing, developing, and testing a brand new, multi-tenant SaaS application that we believe to be the most modern omnichannel communications platform available. We continue to accept new and interesting software development projects as our appetites for high-quality software engineering are rarely satiated. Our team is tightly knit, and the opportunity to join the family at the early stages won’t last long. A chance to do the very best work of your career on a product that will have a significant impact.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org