We’re looking for someone who can guide our customers through our platform, using their technical savvy to help campaigns on Raisely succeed. That means everything from brainstorming how the platform can be best used for a campaign, to mapping out possible API integrations and coding out specialised customisations and API integrations. You will work through our customer support channels, run demos, work closely with our product engineers, write documentation for our support hub and build personal relationships with each organisation using our product.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Provide technical support, debugging issues, making HTML/CSS edits and handling complex or custom uses of our products.
- Advise customers on how Raisely meets their technical requirements, from data handling to integrations
- Working with our product engineers to make Raisely easier to use, and build on
- Communicate with customers over email, phone screencasts and video calls
- Welcome and train new customers, partnering with them to create successful fundraising campaigns and use their data well.
- Be a vocal advocate for our customers, bringing their feedback right into our product direction.
- Strategise and make data-driven decisions to make our products better, and our customers love them more – from our onboarding through to ongoing check ins.
- Own our support content, making it the go-to resource for our customers
Improve anything. Your job description doesn’t end with these bullet points.
- You’re a go-getter, you thrive on finding problems and can’t rest until you solve them. You welcome an environment where you can learn and work independently.
- You’re a superb communicator – written and verbal. You’re fluent in English with an engaging, conversational and disarming tone.
- You’re patient and resilient, motivated by helping people and comfortable dealing with new and challenging situations
- You’re not comfortable with the status quo. You’re not in this for a quick dollar, you think the world needs to be better and that technology will get us there.
To do this role well we do need the following
- Ability to work at least 5 hours a day within GMT+10/AEST (most of our customers are there currently).
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Appropriate permission to work where you live (we can’t sponsor work visas)
We hope you’re excited by our unique product offering, our team and what we’re trying to achieve. But, to sweeten the deal, we offer these great benefits:
💻 Technology – We’ll get you an Apple laptop and screen when you start up.
💵 Salary – We try to pay above-average salaries, adjusted for where you live and your experience. This role pays AU$73,000 - $80,000 a year (including super for Australian employees).
✈️ Retreats – Every year we fly you somewhere pretty (generally in Australia) for our company retreats.
🗺 Annual Leave – Everyone gets 4 weeks paid leave plus generous sick and compassionate leave.
🌴 Work remotely – We’re a remote-first company, you should work wherever you’re happiest. We already have co-working spaces in Melbourne and Sydney if you want to join us there, or we can help cover one in your own town.
You’ve got this far!
We really want to hear from you. Our application process consists of an interview and assessment task, but to kick off please complete the following application form.
To apply: https://raisely.workable.com/jobs/916485/candidates/new