Headquarters: United States
Mammoth Growth is seeking a Data Engineer with extensive experience in building data pipelines, ETL scripts, and data warehouses in a modern cloud environment. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing growth data analytics consultancy helping businesses build cutting edge analytics environments.
As a data engineer in a rapidly growing team, you will work with a variety of exciting high growth businesses building their future data environment. This is an excellent opportunity to sharpen and broaden your skills in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
This is a remote position.
- Build custom integrations with 3rd party APIs
- Building ETLs to move and transform data
- Put together an end-to-end data pipeline using cutting edge tools and techniques
- Designing data warehouses and data lakes
- Use your knowledge and experience to help shape new process
- AWS Lambda
- Spark / Databricks / AWS Glue
- Database experience (Redshift, Snowflake or Data Lake a plus)
- Independently organized; self-starter; ability to work with minimal direction
- Enjoy learning new tools to better solve new challenges
- Attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions
- Good communication / client facing skills
- Can switch between simultaneous projects easily
If you think you are a good fit for the role send us a quick note on why and include the sum of 18 and 22 (bonus points for creativity).
To apply: https://angel.co/mammoth-growth/jobs/517427-data-engineer