If you are a DevOps with knowledge of cloud computing and you want to move forward your professional career in an international and dynamic environment, this job is for you!
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
Our global development and technical support is headquartered in Málaga, our technological hub, with growing teams in Madrid and London. We provide our services across world-wide financial markets, and we are expanding our DevOps team to be distributed globally.
The ideal candidate would be have great management skills to coordinate all DevOps team, with strong understanding of Site Reliability principles. They must have a proactive attitude with great communication skills to report to the business on infrastructure costs and Service Level Objectives.
- Define and implement Service Level Objectives for our applications
- Own our infrastructure from end to end
- Coordinate the DevOps tribe
- Define Roadmap and Infrastructure
- Migrate legacy systems
- Team management
- Experience running high critically and availability environments
- CI / CD environments
- Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Dockerisation of applications
- Continue to establish Infrastructure as Code culture and practices
- Orchestration tools for instances (Ansible, Puppet, Chef..) and containers (ECS, Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge on HA architecture
- Scripting Skills
- Review and improve our current monitoring strategy (Cloudwatch, Nagios)
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge on Linux
- Experience with Docker orchestration (kubernetes, ECS, Swarm..)
- Good python level and understanding
- ELK stack
WHY WORKING WITH US?
- Great professional opportunity in a company that has a incredible growth track-record in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan