Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Sitemate is on a mission to connect the industries, such as construction, mining, oil & gas and manufacturing, in real-time.
Our market entry product - Dashpivot, is a platform where industrial organisations can standardise their operating procedures in a new digital format, typically converting from a combination of word documents, excel files, paper, rigid legacy software and standalone apps.
Our digital format turns their procedures into a relational database, with an analytics layer to provide insight from various distributed site teams.
Typical customers are asset owner/operators, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants to the industries.
- Dashpivot case studies: https://sitemate.com/software/dashpivot/case-studies/
- Dashpivot reviews: https://capterra.com/p/178010/Dashpivot/ and https://www.g2.com/products/dashpivot/reviews
What is it like to be an engineer at Sitemate?
As a full-time mobile engineer, you will deliver well designed, highly testable, and resilient mobile applications. You will also be instrumental in driving our mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices. The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with mobile development and a team player that thrives in a collaborative agile environment.
The vision for our mobile app is technically challenging, we are striving for snapchat-grade speed of capture for photos and videos, and real-time collaboration and version control around digital documents.
We have an office in Sydney, complemented by remote team members around the world.
We run weekly sprints, automated daily standup meetings and weekly 1:1s between members from our product and engineering team.
A successful candidate is someone who:
- Delivers quickly while being clever to avoid missteps.
- Has a positive attitude that shines as you show your care about user and colleague concerns.
- Always learn and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging.
- Thrive on challenging one’s self daily and seek to surround one’s self with like-minded individuals.
- React Native experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
Nice to have's:
- Native experience on both iOS and Android
- MEAN stack experience
- $60,000 - $90,000 USD per year
Step 1. Apply your interest here
Step 2. Based on your profile, we will schedule in a time slot for you to complete a coding quiz
Step 3. Based on your quiz result, we will book in a time slot for a preliminary interview with our CEO
Step 4. Based on your preliminary interview, we will then schedule in a technical interview with our engineering team
Step 5. If successful, we will offer you our contract for the role
We are aiming to move quickly and aim to complete this process within 4 weeks from the day we receive your resume.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org