We are looking for professionals who want to work for a support team, unlike any other support organization. We want to build a team with the exceptional few IT professionals who can couple their technical acumen with their exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
L2 Customer Support Architects enjoy working on complex issues and the challenge that comes with escalated tickets. It is essential to have a deep understanding of software support tools and strong technical skills. World class service is more than solving the issue, it’s about providing the customer with an experience. L2 agents are expert communicators and strive for high-quality scores.
You will be working in an atypical customer contact center. You will connect with customers through different channels supporting cutting-edge products. You will be empowered to provide end-to-end support, and you will be encouraged to problem solve and take accountability for the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Perfect spoken and written English
- +4 years as a front-line agent supporting software products
- Ability to read code without any problems, regardless of the programming language
- Ability to write basic scripts in various programming languages (from automating jobs to creating connectors)
- Ability to learn multiple products across multiple technologies
- Intermediate to advanced understanding/administration of the following:
- Windows or Unix/Linux Server
- Network and Web servers
- Database MS SQL / MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Active Directory