Headquarters: Paris, France
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for business development and sales management for our PaaS hosted offerings. This includes contributing to the overall sales plan, running lead generation & marketing campaigns with support from marketing and pre-sales colleagues, opportunity identification and business development through existing partners and direct with medium-large organizations, across sectors. It also includes working with the VP, Sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
This position would be reporting to the VP, Sales. Must be comfortable working at a technical and management level, both internally and with clients. Will ideally be knowledgeable of the various hosting [Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS] offerings and the competitive environment. Have the ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously.
In a given day you might:
- Partner with the sales team to generate new business opportunities by developing targeted account lists, outbound prospecting (cold calling and email) and in-depth industry and account research.
- Become highly knowledgeable with respect to the competition, so as to properly qualify opportunities.
- Provide consistent and detailed follow-up for both inbound and outbound leads.
- Achieve or exceed qualified meetings and opportunity quotas to ensure company revenue objectives.
- Occasional travel to various offices when required to spend time with sales teams.
- Work with sales team to identify specific projects involving all our offerings.
- Manage virtual inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, legal and delivery.
- Understand and resolve technical and business issues.
These generic objectives will be broken down periodically into more defined goals to reflect the priorities of the company. These objectives may be reviewed at any time with your manager.
- This is a remote job. Work from anywhere in the US.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of hosting solutions (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Reasonable technical background.
- Demonstrate prior success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Preferable understanding of eCommerce, retail, publishing and/or government sectors.
Apply if you:
- Display a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Display personal and corporate integrity.
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
To apply: https://grnh.se/5310cca52us