Headquarters: Fayetteville, AR
We’re looking for an expert with a vision for the future -- someone who knows they’ve got more to offer and is ready to make an impact with a small team that’s going big places.
Sure - you could let your precious abilities go to waste while growing increasingly unfulfilled. But wouldn’t you rather leave it all behind for a team that’s changing an industry?
This is not the normal client-deliverable / billable work role.
You’ll help us expand the company’s future in the industry, research and define best practices to support our team, and lead our clients to a future they’ve never dreamed of. You will also grow our thought leadership by sharing what we know with the world.
If you’re a confident strategist with an insane track record (especially B2B), this is the sign you’ve been looking for.
At Explainify, we help forward-thinking marketing leaders simplify their story and lead audiences to meaningful action. We believe video is the best way to connect and engage with that story.
We’ve worked in 40+ verticals with clients from GE, Tyson and Panasonic to high-growth tech companies.
Our group? A boutique team of high performers. Your opportunity? Huge.
We’re a Small Giant - choosing to be great instead of big. This isn’t a stuffy corporation that preaches work life balance and then stays late every night. Our purpose goes beyond the 9-5. You’ll never be a cog in the machine. We work hard and we’re growing, but we’ll always stay true to our values.
About the Job:
We’ve been building an amazing service for 7 years and have jumped into strategy headfirst, making sweeping progress in the last 12 months. But we need a dedicated Senior Marketing Strategist to guide us as we think about the bigger future of video for business. You’ll work directly with our CEO and the rest of our incredible crew.
EDUCATE - Be ‘the expert’ for our clients and our team.
- BUILD - Frameworks and our thinking
- Our company's path forward in the industry
- Research and identify market and product opportunity
- Develop our go-to frameworks and measurement models
- Define our 3-4 key stories, package the information
- Have ‘ideas for days’ for content topics, product evolution, etc
EXPAND - Thought leadership and sharing what we learn with the world
- Support our sales team by meeting with clients and painting a picture of the future
- Educate about our frameworks, the lens in which we look through
- Get clients & sales team to think bigger, help them get bigger deals
- Identify where our client’s greatest opportunities lie, contextualize best practices and define a clear strategy
- Become the authority on video marketing strategy
- Market your knowledge everywhere as a thought leader
- Convey confidence, tell stories and dazzle on-camera regularly - webinars, podcasts, posts, and even conferences
- Create the industry’s best, thought-provoking content for Explainify (written and video)
- This is a remote full-time position. Must be based in North America.
- Bonus points if you’re willing to relocate to our headquarters in Fayetteville, AR.
- No side hustles. We’re looking for the person that’s all-in on our vision.
You are naturally curious and highly proactive. You should understand the larger picture when it comes to marketing. You’ve mastered the basics - target segmentation, value proposition, positioning and brand strategy. You know it's not just about tactics.
You are motivated by creative challenges, love operating in a team, and like working at an organization where your input truly makes a big impact.
- 5+ years of impressive strategy experience
- Easily conveys authority and confidence
- Balances complex strategy development with a unique ability to execute
- Knows how to package ideas
- Impressive, creative eye for design
- The curious type, with a research and data-informed approach
- Driven, fast learner that doesn’t expect hand-holding or a support team
- Highly communicative, team player
- Experienced in taking complex ideas and making them easily understood
- Excited by brand storytelling & the future of video
- Entrepreneurial spirit—loves to embrace new opportunities and make things happen in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Sense. Of. Humor.
- Incredibly comfortable with regularly creating & presenting content to enterprise level clients. Professional, experienced communicator.
- Happy to travel 6-8 times a year
- Passion balanced by strong listening skills/empathy to help clients get the right solution
- Visionary, but grounded in reality.
- Ambitious and ready to own the role, but still coachable and collaborative
What you gain
Well here's the good stuff:
- Above market pay (bonus if willing to relocate)
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus paid holidays
Then there's the great stuff:
- Getting to blaze an entirely new path for a great, young company with a product that people genuinely get excited about
- Exposure and real input into the growth of multiple areas of the business
- Room to experiment and test quickly and often - your ideas matter
- Spending every day working in your Unique Ability
- Working with people who know who you are and care about you as a person (this isn’t just a platitude)
- Open leadership style - talk to our founder directly at any time and let him know what you think
- Working in the two greatest markets in the world... video & technology
If you think this position is the right-fit for you, apply now. Don't forget your video explaining why you were born to do this role. This is your first test...
To apply: https://explainify.breezy.hr/p/b28be411ccee-senior-marketing-strategist?source=weworkremotely