Headquarters: Louisville, KY
Who We Are
Sierra Interactive builds tools for real estate professionals to grow their businesses. As a tech startup that's been around for 10+ years, our customers rely on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. These clients keep us in business, and we're committed to providing them with efficient and effective support.
About This Role
You will provide technical support for our clients as they utilize our real estate websites and CRM platform. As the newest member of our small team of platform experts, you would be ready and excited to:
- Learn our products and platform inside and out.
- Treat our customers with respect, kindness, and enthusiasm as you answer 20+ customer emails and 10+ phone calls per day.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in our platform and work with our developers to identify, document, and fix problems.
- Participate in new feature development by distilling customer feedback and providing your perspective as a platform expert.
- Help drive strategy to make our support platform more efficient and scalable as our customer base continues to grow.
- Create clear, informative, and engaging documentation for both our client-facing and internal knowledge bases, and keep this documentation current as our platform evolves.
- Host group webinars and 1-on-1 trainings for our current clients, educating them on features and answering questions.
- Stay up-to-date with product developments as a part of a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Here's what your first 90 days on the job will look like:
- Get up-to-speed on our products, our processes, and the real estate profession in general. You'll answer some emails and we'll be there to ensure your success.
- Then, you'll dive deeper into the more difficult support queries. You'll be answering some phone calls to provide immediate support.
- As you start to own becoming a platform expert, you'll find you're answering emails at a steady rate, contributing to the knowledge base, onboarding new clients, and leading webinars.
You're ready to contribute to the work and culture of a growing tech startup, in that:
- You're excited at the prospect of mastering a subject and working in it day to day. You take pride in teaching a topic, explaining a feature, and helping others understand problems -- and providing solutions.
- You're a hard worker with a proven track record of getting things done carefully and efficiently. You're patience and pay attention to the details.
- Working with people makes you happy. You're a talented communicator and can artfully break down, solve, and explain complex issues.
- You take pride in your ability to defuse tense situations with humor and grace. The prospect of working through an issue with an agitated customer doesn't scare you.
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- You are exceptionally good at noticing patterns and developing processes to make our team members' lives easier and our customers happier.
- You're organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed.
- You can work between the hours of 9am-6pm EST.
As a bonus (though not required):
- You have 1-3 years working in customer support.
- Experience providing support in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of web development.
- You've worked in Basecamp, Help Scout, and a web-based CRM.
- You have proficiency in Windows or MacOS.
- Thrived in working remotely.
Starting pay for this role is between $18 and $20 per hour, depending on experience. Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 90 day on-boarding period and include:
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Choice to opt-in to join our company-sponsored group health/vision/dental insurance.
- 401K employer matching contributions.
Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us. We’re flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.
Everything still sound great? We're glad -- simply click the link below to apply.
To apply: https://sierra-interactive.workable.com/jobs/890308/candidates/new