Headquarters: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be helping us full-time with customer support. This includes doing things such as:
- Building meaningful relationships with customers
- Prioritizing tickets and answering them as soon as possible
- Hopping on screenshare calls to diagnose problems and educating users
- Working very closely with Engineering to get solutions rolled out
- Updating our FAQ, making training videos, and doing webinars
- Building and placing a process around Customer Support
- Analyze daily metrics and proactively reach out to customers regarding issues
Since you will be the face of our company to customers, you will also:
- Let the rest of the team know about any customers’ suggestions or feedback
- Regularly update our internal company wikis
We're pretty relaxed when it comes to working hours. However, we've noticed that most customers contact us between 10am-6pm (UTC-5).
HOW WE CURRENTLY DO SUPPORT
Our customer support is currently done by 1.5 people -- our Customer Success Manager and our CEO.
Our first line of support is our support email address. All support emails come into Help Scout into a shared queue.
Every now and then we jump on a Zoom screen share or call a customer to further diagnose problems.
- 1 or 2 years of Customer Support or Customer Service experience
- Some basic technical chops (nothing advanced but you should be able to pick up technical troubleshooting concepts quickly)
- We don’t require any formal university or college education, but you should have demonstrated the ability to learn new things quickly
- Worked at a startup or a small company before
- Worked with Help Scout, Mixpanel, or Salesforce before
- Experience using Chrome extensions
- Basic programming (HTML, SQL) skills
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Salary: $45,000 - 55,000/year Canadian Dollars (based on years of experience)
- Benefits (Health, Dental, etc) through our company HSA
- Catered lunches every day and snacks at the office
- Work remotely or from our office in Waterloo -- your choice
- Vacation travel spending allowance
- Laptop of your choice
To apply: Please apply via https://secure.collage.co/jobs/prospect/8415