Headquarters: Boston, MA
Appsembler is seeking a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to bring new Appsembler products and features to market. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, messaging, pricing & packaging, enablement, competitive analysis, and market education of our core SaaS platform.
You’ll lead cross-functional initiatives in partnership with Product, Sales, and Customer Success to build product launch strategies, manage and analyze feature releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive feature engagement through new and ongoing marketing programs. All roles at Appsembler are 100% remote.
You are analytical, adaptable, and a world-class communicator. This isn’t your first rodeo - you’ve built successful and differentiated B2B marketing strategies before. You can prioritize aggressively, and are very comfortable with asking “why” and challenging the status quo.
You have a roll-up-your sleeves attitude, and you listen to the customer and the data. You’re a fast learner with a knack for distilling complex technical concepts into clear, convincing ideas. And above all, you thrive amidst managing cross-functional projects and constant, fast-paced change.
- Go-to-market strategy: Lead our product go-to-market strategy for new product features, and drive ongoing education to our target market.
- Strategic positioning and messaging: Leverage customer insights, competitive intelligence, and market research to strategically position, package, price and differentiate Appsembler’s product offering.
- Cross-team leadership: Partner with the Executive team and the Product team to influence the product roadmap, prioritize which new products and features should go to market, analyze customer and market data, and drive measurable user engagement.
- Drive market awareness and education: Lead and execute multi-channel product and feature launches from conception through to post-launch measurement and reporting.
- Understand the market: Develop and hone a deep understanding of our industry - competitors, emerging solutions, and trends - to become a subject matter expert and position us to win.
- Sales enablement: Work closely with Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales to drive the development of marketing materials to support ambitious sales targets.
- 4-6+ years product marketing experience in the B2B technology space (SaaS or LMS experience is a plus).
- Experience bringing a technical product to market. CS degree not necessary, but you are comfortable with speaking about topics such as APIs.
- Strong analytical skills. You enjoy synthesizing data, discerning user insights, and developing market research.
- Impeccable writing and presentation skills, with the ability to craft value-based and feature-focused messaging.
- Strong ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- A willingness to operate at both highly strategic and very tactical levels.
- Experience with leveraging product analytics tools (e.g. MixPanel).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup.
- Work that is meaningful, impactful, and very interesting
- 100% remote
- A collaborative atmosphere with a tight-knit and supportive team
- 401K plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options depending on experience
- Liberal vacation policy
To apply: Apply online: https://workable.com/j/8F3C521035