Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
We are a leading language-learning specialist, committed to building innovative educational experiences for digital platforms. Our users form a global community of self-motivated students who seek the most cutting-edge products and tools to fulfill their language learning goals. We are headquartered in Tokyo with remote team members across the globe.
We are looking for a user interface designer to join us in creating user-centric products and experiences. Collaborating with our Head of Product, Art Director and Development team, the right candidate will see designs through from wireframe to implementation.
This is a remote working position, so you choose the location you work from, but time zone overlap with the UK and the US is essential.
We will invite you to join us for a project on contract lasting for 2-6 weeks to see how we work together, with options for full-time or further contract work if the fit is right.
- Build on wireframes to create detailed user interface designs and prototypes.
- Work to art direction whilst incorporating your own design thinking.
- Solve intricate corner cases and design for all eventualities.
- Prepare designs for development and communicate with developers to ensure the design vision is met.
- Natural attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, etc.
- Sketch, InVision, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expert understanding of graphic design fundamentals.
- Basic understanding of front-end languages a bonus.
- Strong portfolio to be discussed during interview.
To apply: email@example.com