Headquarters: Prague, The Czech republic
This position is onsite or remote (worldwide).
Who We Are
Premier Google Cloud Infrastructure partner and Amazon Web Services consulting partner.
To our customers, enterprise companies startups, using leading public clouds solutions (Google GCP, Amazon AWS) as their infrastructure providers, we deliver SRE service called CloudOps. We took over responsibility to care about their systems, Kubernetes clusters, servers, databases, load balancers, disaster recovery scenarios, security. Our customers prefer to consume cloud services (IaaS, PaaS) over plain virtual machines.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a person who would like to be responsible for supporting our customer's systems, reacting on alerts, and fixing incidents.
- Response to alarms from cloud systems, by executing support procedure playbooks.
- Fixing immediate incidents and reporting them to a customer representative.
- Report problems to rest of the Revolgy CloudOps team.
- Handle support tickets with cloud provider support (Google, Amazon)
- Participate in writing post mortem reports for problems
What we expect from you
- Experience in IT monitoring, alerting
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Experience in Google and/or Amazon cloud infrastructure would be helpful
- Communication in the English language
- We pay for your certification exam for Google and/or AWS so you increase your skills and competencies
- Working full or part-time – that's up for discussion
- A pleasant, casual work environment in the centre of Prague ore remotely (worldwide)
- A diverse mix of unique personalities who all work together as a team
- An open environment where you can say what you think. Feel free to disagree, but you’re expected to come up with better solutions or ideas
- International clients from various cultural backgrounds with one thing in common - they all expect the best from us
- The opportunity to work from anywhere – home office or our office – whichever is best for the clients
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org