We're running an Online Hiring Event on this Saturday to hire Data Scientists ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
We are seeking a data scientist with interest in large data sets (primarily English language text), and a willingness to experiment with custom algorithms and ideas. When ideas demonstrate value, the data scientist leads the implementation of projects to bring this value to life.
We specialize in technologies for world-class document classification and the discovery of structures in unstructured text. We focus on a comprehensive and rapidly growing set of business domains.
- Utilize your analytical, statistical and programming skills to collect, analyze and interpret large data sets
- Use the information to develop data-driven solutions
- Advanced degree in one of the following; Computer Science, Mathematics, AI, Deep Learning, Data Science or other programming/data focused field.
- At least 5 years of experience with complex, self-directed data analysis.
- At least 1 year of practical work experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Needs to be hands-on with experiments and execution.
- Needs experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Statistical Modeling
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Visualizations
- Experience and interest in many of the following areas are desired:
- Applied statistics and probability
- Machine learning algorithms and processes
- Feature engineering and refinement
- Investigation of public data sources
- Systems for large-scale, automated data collection and analysis
- Application usage analysis
- Predictive analytics
- Tools for structured data storage and retrieval
- Data storage and analysis tools: e.g. SQL, Solr, Spark
- Experience with Natural Language Processing methods is desired
- Meaningful experience in analyzing English language text-based data sets.
- Experience executing document clustering in both supervised and unsupervised scenarios.
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp:
"I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
"The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
"I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.
Join our community of remote professionals!
To apply, please register on this link