Headquarters: New York, NY
I Want What It’s Worth is a reselling (phones, jewelry, etc.) tech startup located in New York City. We have been operating for three years and recently have gained a lot of traction.
There’s tremendous opportunity to tell the I Want What It’s Worth story through brand and creative execution--and we’re looking for our first FT passionate UX Writer to play a huge part!
You are an exceptionally talented UX writer and will take our marketing creative to the next level. You will take the lead in producing on-brand creative assets for homepages, landing pages, emails, and digital campaigns.
- Plan and write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touch points including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, chatbots, and help).
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
- Participate in brainstorms to improve site storytelling and functionality.
- Work collaboratively with the digital design team to prototype, wireframe, and test new features and content.
- Maintain and evolve I Want What It’s Worth content standards, including voice and tone.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.
- At least 4 years of in-product writing (UI, notifications, error messages, tooltips, etc.)
- A portfolio of UX Writing work submitted with your application.
- Experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
- A passion for language and for creating elegant user experiences.
- A deep understanding of UX and how copy and design support each other.
To apply: Apply here:
To apply, you'll need to send a link to your portfolio or a published example of your work.