Headquarters: London, UK
We are looking for a for a competent customer support specialist with exceptional communication skills who can provide the best possible service to our customers via our support system. You’ll be in charge of helping users, building relationship, taking care of feedback/feature requests, building knowledge database, making tutorial videos.
- Be on the front line interacting with our customers through Intercom.
- Research, troubleshoot and investigate minor bugs and issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Write and update documentation, FAQs and the Minter.io Help Center based on your support experience.
- Educating customers on best practices using our platform.
- Compiling product feedback and ideas to help our team continue to improve our platform.
Required skills/ Experience
- Completely fluent in English.
- Excellent at relating with people and communicating, be it in writing (email / live chat) or in video (youtube / skype)
- Patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer support position.
- Experience in a fully remote position.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
The candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
To apply: To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org