Headquarters: New York, NY
What You'll Do...
- Work with our rockstar editorial team to write and edit exemplary articles for clients in the IT, SaaS, and data analytics space.
- Ghostwrite articles on behalf of C-level executives for publication in major national outlets.
- Thoroughly research client verticals in order to craft industry-specific reports, white papers, press releases, and other news-based pieces on trending topics.
- Work alongside account managers and editorial strategists to incorporate in-house and client feedback.
- Work efficiently and adhere to tight deadlines.
Who You Are
- A talented technology writer with 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- A risk taker who’s not afraid to jump in, tackle a new assignment, and master new areas of expertise.
- A linguistic chameleon capable of adopting the tone of whichever client you’re writing for.
- A team player who is comfortable collaborating with stakeholders from different teams including SEO, advertising, and PR.
- A grammar geek in constant pursuit of original ideas and editorial integrity.
- A self-starter capable of gathering the information you need in order to write on behalf of tech industry leaders.
To apply: email@example.com