Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Perengo is a programmatic recruitment platform. High-growth businesses and Fortune 500 companies use the Perengo DSP (Demand Side Platform) to solve their recruitment challenges at scale. The platform provides tools for operational recruitment automation and strategic business intelligence. Perengo was founded in 2015 with the goal to bring state-of-the art advertising technology to the recruitment market.
Who we are looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise grade software off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Aren't happy with good, and build to great
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of the following technologies: Redshift, Postgres, SQL, Sequelize
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting
- Good knowledge of AWS environments
- Knowledge of Rust is a plus
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
- Set Up, configure maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support
- Node.js and Python based MicroServices
- data analytics driven environments
- Campaign management systems
- Maintain and enhance large scale API system
- Code REST interfaces to support various internal / external requests
- Code Python and Node.js based microservices
- Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in Continuous integration service
- Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve performance of our various algorithms
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Work location: *remote*: Europe or North America
- Current Team: we have a distributed team spanning across USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Poland.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with smart, hard-working people passionate about improving the way people find jobs.
- Zero commuting time - work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- ... and more.
To apply: Send the following to email@example.com to be considered:
#1: Resume #2: Salary Expectation #3: Location