Headquarters: Remote - USA
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. Our mission is is to make eCommerce easier for everyone.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
’s remote-only team of 60 people is growing quickly. We're looking for a detailed oriented, battle tested, and knowledgeable Solution Partner Program Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
*This is a full-time remote position available to folks located in the US.
AS A SOLUTION PARTNER PROGRAM MANAGER FOR TAXJAR YOU WILL
- Drive the revenue targets for solutions through technology and solution partners to hold the partner to specific metrics
- Collaborate directly with our partnership team to identify, streamline, and support all go-to-market initiative to develop and execute a revenue generating partnership based off partner tier and scope we see for each solution partner
- Automate partner tiering process with a full-service partner portal with access to joint content, sales enablement tools, joint campaign material, and onboarding activities for our partners
- Lead channeling marketing activities to meet quota attainment and strategic company objectives.
- Collaborate with business development to review sales metrics for partnerships QBR's and tiering assessments
- Evaluate the ROI of partner marketing activities and recommend actions to improve lead generation and quality to drive leads to opportunities
- Creation and updating of messaging for solutions tailored to fit each technology and solution partner (deployment options, market differentiations from competition, size of implementations)
- Manage and track spending, lead generation, and ROI for the partner activities and campaign performance
- Support Channel Sales in identifying industry events to drive partnership development through messaging and brand awareness (user groups, associations, industry meetups)
- Create and/or seek opportunities to execute on joint webcasts through technology and solution partnerships to drive messaging through the channel
- Build and cultivate relationships with other technology partners to identify opportunities to drive leads through the channel (eBooks, blog posts, webinars, joint events, sponsorships, pipeline sharing)
- Collaborate with internal partnership teams to best train our sales representatives about our technology partnerships, messaging, product functionality, marketing assets available, and joint marketing activities
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree or more
- Strong core marketing skills across digital events, and email
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (chat, video, email, etc.)
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
To apply: https://taxjar.workable.com/jobs/909823