Headquarters: Portland, Oregon
You’re the kind of person who can dial into the details. Get the answer to the client. Own the process. But the bottom line isn’t just in dollars and cents. It’s in empathy. It’s not about checking boxes, it’s about the customer when you become our next Part-Time Billing Administrator at Customer.io.
Across departments, you’ll be Sales, Engineering, and Operation’s go-to to make sure we’re getting paid. A typical day in the life might include…
- 5 half days from home, communicating with our customers to answer questions about invoices, follow up when our automated failed payment notifications don’t work, clarify for our pricing works, and correcting the occasional billing mistake or adjustment.
- Helping our Sales Team to close deals by collecting signatures for Service Agreements and Service Orders and setting up our internal custom pricing for our new customer.
- Manually invoice customers; generating invoices, tracking payments, updating Stripe to record accurately, and tracking renewals.
- Consulting with our Engineering team to work on current bugs in the pricing systems and brainstorming solves for pain points.
Your days can happen in any time zone, on any continent. We don’t mind where you are. At $20 USD / hour for 20 hours a week (with room for advancement) PLUS about $20,000 per year in other benefits [Think adoption benefits, 10 days of PTO for part-time employees, and healthcare]. You can live the dream while we all pursue Customer.io’s dream of automating everyone’s product messaging.
PS - Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your application if you have experience)
- You have experience with legal contracts like MNDAs and Service Agreements, and have a general understanding of legal terminology (think indemnity and liability),
- You have worked with SaaS company or recurring billing cycles.
At Customer.io, we’re committed to building a diverse environment and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups. We want people with different backgrounds from the team we have today to bring their perspective and thoughtfulness to the work that we do and the culture we foster.
Come Join Us!
Apply below, and make sure you tell us why you’re interested in the position. In your cover letter, tell us what your favorite list-making process or app is, and why you love it so much.
Job posting closes at 5pm Pacific Time on February 28th, 2019.
To apply: https://grnh.se/a07f93371