Headquarters: New York, NY
From the creators of SparkNotes, LitCharts is the world’s best literary resource. The LitCharts website (www.litcharts.com) offers over 800 high-quality literature guides, analysis, and related literary tools and resources. Millions of students, teachers, and general interest readers use the LitCharts website and mobile apps every month.
We are looking for a full-time customer support and marketing manager to help us manage LitCharts user feedback, requests, and support tickets, and to help spread the word about what we offer. This role is unique in that we’re looking for someone interested in working directly with customers and marketing to them, including by email, social media, and search engine optimization.
Some examples of the responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Corresponding directly with LitCharts users by email, chat, and voice to respond to feedback, feature requests, and support issues
- Tracking the status of all open customer support tickets
- Maintaining our knowledgebase of customer support questions and answers
- Maintaining our presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc)
- Fielding support and feedback inquiries via Twitter and Facebook
- Composing and implementing email and phone outreach campaigns to subscribers and prospects
Some examples of skills we will be looking for in an ideal candidate include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with with CRM and helpdesk software, such as Intercom, Zendesk, and Groove
- Experience working with marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp and Sendgrid
- Experience building brands via social media
- A familiarity with search marketing and SEO
- A passion for books, literature, and education technology
Benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexible hours
- All federal holidays
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual cash bonus
- Work remotely from anywhere in the USA
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply: To apply, please email your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and an explanation of why you think you’re a good match for this role to email@example.com.