Headquarters: Paris, France
Platform.sh is a worldwide distributed team and are looking for an Agency Partner Manager who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy. The purpose of this role is to ensure high satisfaction of our various partners by developing the appropriate materials, processes, and relationships to guide our existing program to enterprise level maturity:
- Engage with Platform.sh sales team members and partner sales team members to field questions, assist in the sales process, and unstick issues related to strategic partner leads.
- Grow and develop strong relationships with Stakeholders, Partner Agencies and Partner Portfolio leaders to ensure alignment, gather information, and provide feedback.
- Follow and achieve sales quota on a quarterly basis.
- Close sales and lead customer through purchasing process.
- Participating in conferences and company events with partners.
- Owning the creation of appropriate collateral and playbooks.
- Coordinating marketing for release of relevant partner collateral.
- Creating Partner Portal and associated materials.
- Developing training materials for partners.
- Coordinate with sales for direct enterprise deals (enterprise referrals).
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Understand the target markets, including needs, trends, terminology, etc.
- Assess and respond to customer needs by listening, understanding, overcoming objections, linking features to benefits, and identifying ideal solutions
- Helping handle incidents and escalations either within partner teams or ours.
The ideal candidate :
- DevOps and infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role
- Ability to read some programming languages
- Git knowledge preferably
- A customer-oriented attitude combined with a positive and proactive nature
- Autonomy and the ability to work well with a distant international team
- Magento, Wordpress, Symfony, Drupal, eZ, and/or PaaS knowledge will grant you points
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
To apply: https://platform.sh/company/careers/job?gh_jid=4105300002