we create, build and invest in beautiful technology businesses. We're working on a number of interesting projects including Lochal (where we build consumer product for everyone else), Lunatap (an easy way to use Stripe in the real world) and a bunch of others!
Esanjo has a single HQ location out of Dubai, with the rest of the team spread out globally, remotely. By choosing to work with us, you're taking a decision to joining a highly productive, ambitious team where independence and flexibility are basic requirements whilst recognising that change is life's only constant. We deeply value being able to strike the right balance between work and life as we’re in this for the long haul.
Product at Esanjo
Our Product and Engineering teams combine design, frontend and backend. Whilst specialisation is important, we prefer cross functional teams that can take on any area of our product, at will. Our most effective people work across design and implementation, making the best technology decisions to build incredible products.
We strongly believe that Esanjo is the right place to carry out career-defining work.
As a UX Writer, you will:
1. Participate in designing scalable applications
2. Work with our customers and understand business needs, processes and pain points in order to provide guidance, recommendations and implement great UX copy
3. Work closely with the product and design teams in order create the right product experience
4. Work autonomously in producing high-quality deliverables through all phases of the project. If you don’t have answers, you’ll need to take initiative to get them
5. Bring your love of words and language, along with your passion for style, grammar, tone, and voice, to everything you do
6. Work with an agile, globally distributed team and be able to harness constructive feedback
7. Be proud of what you work on, while obsessing about the quality of what you produce
8. Have regular opportunities for career growth. We have a bias towards internal promotion into leadership roles
You'll experience what it is like to work in a fun, entrepreneurial and fast paced technology business!
A UX Writer should:
1. Ideally have previous experience working with UX copy
2. Have a deep understanding of UX and how copy and design support each other
3. Have a real passion for language and for crafting elegant app-based user experiences
4. Have knowledge of using Sketch or similar design tools would be great! Also knowledge and experience with wireframes or functional specs would be an awesome plus
5. Ideally have previous experience in a startup or an established e-commerce business
6. Be creative, innovative, ideas and data driven
7. Be able to take on lots of responsibility, juggle deadlines and push for outcomes
8. Be able to work fluidly with a remote team
9. Have great written and verbal skills in English
10. Deliver no matter what it takes
11. Be lots of fun to work with!
A UX Writer will receive:
1. Work from anywhere, around the world
2. Unlimited leave & flexible working hours
3. Competitive, tax-free pay! (varies by region)
4. Incredible co-workers (yes, really!)
5. Solid remote working benefits (which we're always updating)
To apply: Apply at: http://careers.esanjo.com/o/ux-writer