Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
As an entirely internet-based company known for our bold, unconventional voice, our visual identity is one of the most critical parts of our online presence. Currently in baller mode as we prepare to level up even more with the publication of our first traditionally-published book, we need a designer with the skills, talent, and hustle to help us move quickly from ideation to here-it-is-folks when it comes to releasing new projects like digital downloads, physical products, and online workshops + courses.
You'll work under Ash Ambirge, award-winning blogger & business maven who's become the poster child for women who disobey in their career and life. Ash has made it her life's mission to encourage and inspire other women around the world to live & work creatively, always trusting themselves to be radically self-reliant. Ash has a book coming out soon with Penguin Random House (BARNES & NOBLE, HERE WE COME!) and is known for her irreverent voice online, her no-punches approach to business, and her online programs, workshops & international retreats.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translating our existing company brand assets into a variety of deliverables, from PDF downloads to eBooks to sales pages, social media graphics, templates, email marketing and more. (The branding is in place—now we just need you to execute!)
- Playing fairy godmother with our website and making sure everything always looks on-brand and slickkkkk. (This means our dream candidate has enough web design, CSS and coding know-how to work it online—and sometimes it just means, "HALP, the styling of our links magically disappeared, can you fix?!)
- Helping the company ante-up overall in the visual department—whatever you see fit! (We're open to all suggestions and creative ideas. Really.)
- Availability of 5 hours per week with potential to grow
- InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator prowess
- Knowledge of web design, CSS, HTML, and basic coding
- WiFi / Internet connection
- Ability to work independently & remotely as a contractor
- Communicate with other team members through Slack & Asana
- Willing to track your time hourly via our system
- A super duper fun sense of humor!
- Like what's on The Middle Finger Project blog. :)
- $30 USD / hour with potential for growth, based on success in role
- Work from home in SILK PAJAMA PANTS, YOU GUYS
- Set your own hours and do anything you want on a Monday morning at 9am
- Work with a super fun, small creative team (seriously, we're fun, we SWEAR)
- Have your ideas heard & influence the company's growth like a baller
- If you're one of ours, we take care of you like one of ours
To apply: https://workable.com/j/BF683E3D38