Headquarters: San Francisco
What´s the opportunity for:
- Lead the expansion of Bunny Inc. to 1,000 outsourcing categories
Background and Goal
The Bunny Inc. story so far:
- It was founded in 2012 as VoiceBunny.
- It focused on offering mission-critical creative outsourcing: high-quality, fast, and reliable.
- Our first and largest category, voice overs, is already the largest producer of professional voice recordings on the planet.
- Bunny Inc. was bootstrapped.
- We're profitable.
- We're growing fast.
- We have thousands of clients.
- We work with thousands of freelancers. The top ones make upward of $150/hour. They love us! (In our considered opinion, this is where the gig-economy should be heading).
- We have 40+ remote team members in 10 countries.
- ~50% of our revenue comes from the US. The rest from around the world.
- Bunny Inc. is owned by the Torre Group, a holding that also owns Voice123, Torre, and is expanding.
We’ve already expanded into writing and translations, but our goal is to offer 1,000 different types of short-term outsourced services within a decade. Thus, we need an entrepreneurial, hard-working strategist to kickstart the effort. We’ve codenamed this venture BunnyWorks (as a nod of acknowledgment to Lockheed Martin SkunkWorks).
Location for this Opportunity
- Identify and prioritize the categories Bunny Inc. will expand into.
- Recruit and lead the team required to do so.
- Ensure the success of these new categories.
- Protect the Bunny Inc. brand and reputation.
- Operate and grow the new categories until they reach product-market fit.
- As new categories reach product-market fit, transfer their operation and growth to other sections of the business.
- Competitors with deep pockets.
- Making category expansion a repeatable process.
- Frequently encountering unknowns.
- Managing constant change and sudden growth.
- Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
- Initially, you’ll report to me, Alexander Torrenegra, the founder and chairman of Bunny Inc. You’ll work alongside Luisa Moscoso, the CEO of Bunny Inc. She is currently focused on the operation and growth of our voice over category. Eventually, your role will report to the CEO.
- You’ll also work alongside Bunny Inc.'s head of engineering.
- You’ll have operational, marketing, and sales autonomy.
- You'll have the budget to hire an operations person when you start. As you showcase your capabilities, your budget will grow.
We’ll expect you to lead BunnyWorks for 18 months. The knowledge you'll gain may then enable you to become:
- CxO of a company of the holding.
- Founder of a company within the holding.
- Founder of your own company.
Strengths / Skills Required for this Opportunity
- Product management
- To be defined (quite flexible) + stock options of Bunny Inc. and/or the holding.
- You can work from anywhere you like.
- Generous stock options.
- Working alongside a group of entrepreneurial, motivated, diverse, and curious professionals.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Executive programs at Stanford and Harvard.
- Our motto is: always to deliver memorable experiences.
- We’re entrepreneurial.
- We make bold bets.
- We are encouraged to make mistakes we can learn from.
- We strategize smartly and work hard. Very hard.
- We like data.
- We value people, inquisitiveness, candor, and courage.
- We are remote.
- We aim for work/life integration.
One Last Thing
Listen to this NPR's Marketplace story that covered our first demo ever at the NY Tech Meetup six years ago. Imagine what we’re capable of now. Join us and let's shape the future of outsourcing together! https://www.marketplace.org/2012/10/03/tech/could-crowdsourcing-talent-online-create-jobs
To apply: Apply via: https://torre.co/opportunities/MVdL2jWe/posting