Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
Head of Marketing (B2B SaaS)
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing for a business text messaging service provider, TextMagic. The person we appoint will develop a B2B marketing strategy for TextMagic, approve it with the CEO, help hire a team in accordance with the strategy, and start the execution.
- Develop our marketing strategy and be accountable for planning and executing marketing campaigns targeting existing and new customers.
- Lead a team of multidisciplinary specialists in order to achieve ambitious goals in key markets (US, UK, Canada, Australia).
- Create campaign KPIs and benchmarks to measure digital marketing effectiveness.
- Report on metrics and translate data to make strategic recommendations and tactical changes, as needed.
- Supervise all team members, with a focus on execution and career growth and development.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, knowledgeable, engaged and efficient. Assist in making staffing and hiring decisions.
- Improve the throughput of the marketing team. Ensure the team meets its deadlines.
- Implement and execute the team’s monthly and annual strategic plans, through prioritization and creative review.
- Assist the business unit in meeting its objectives, living the values and culture, and practicing company policies.
- Deal with any delays, difficulties or other concerns in a timely manner with the appropriate team members.
To be a successful applicant for this role, you must have:
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Marketing experience in a B2B environment (considered a strong advantage).
- The ability to grasp and translate analytics and data into action plans.
- Experience in conversion marketing.
- A strong grasp of all major marketing channels, including SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, online PR, social media, and others.
- Demonstrable excellence in prospecting, lead generation, and performance marketing.
- Experience in promotion in US and EU markets.
- Strong management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- A solid understanding of market research, data analysis methods, and commonly-used digital marketing tools.
- A deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Fluent English (this is essential).
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a team of professionals.
- Strong career prospects in a fast-growing company.
- A salary that matches your experience and skills.
- Support and caring from the friendly team.
To apply: https://apply.hundred5.com/1Z5QMO3P3921QD6CD9L